Montag, September 19, 2011

More Coldplay-News: "Up in Flames" and new Live Album!!!

One week I was ill, and then I came "back to live" and see many new things that I couldn't read. So one of them was, that Coldplay has played one of his new song from the new album "Up in flames" on the 15th of September on the ACL Live (see the video). For me just ok, but whatever I love all Coldplay songs (but not the version with Jay-Z!).

Evenso I had read, that you could download on the "Sunday Times" a free version from the itunes Festival 2011, a Live Album. But I'm too late :(
But no problem, I have found it on an other way (click here).

On this Album it have only seven singles:
01. Mylo Xyloto
02. Hurts Like Heaven
03. God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
04. Viva La Vida
05. Clocks
06. Fix You
07. Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall
They are in a very good version (like the others Live albums) and I'm happy of the modified version of "God put a smile upon your face"
So enjoy it ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen